Part Time Cleaner
We are currently seeking a Cleaner for the church. This post is for 4 hours a week.
Job Purpose: to maintain a clean building for use by the congregation and the community. and help facilitate the smooth running of St Marks church building, as a place for worship and as a space for community activities.
- Trustworthy and self-motivated
- Observant to needs of the building with an ability to notice where small maintenance jobs need to be done and report them.
- In sympathy with the values of St Marks Church.
- People centred and friendly
- Flexibility is required.
- An ability (or willingness to learn) to use Google calendar
- Clear chairs on Sunday afternoon / or Monday morning. Prepare the church for worship on Saturday afternoon/ evening (including putting chairs back).
- To clean kitchen, 2 toilets, kitchenette, church, office, downstairs meeting room/ chapel/ corridor, balcony
- Occasional help to set up for events during the week –services midweek, concerts, funerals
Hours: 4 hours a week – 1 hour on Saturday afternoon, 1 hour on Sunday afternoon / Monday morning and the other two to be negotiated (can be done in two lots of 2 hours).
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Further details from: email@example.com or phone 0131 629 1219
Closing Date: 20 September